This craft is inspired by Anthropologie and many other versions can be found on Pinterest and the blog-sphere.
- mason jars or cleaned up food jars
- hot glue (E-6000 or any other permanent glue works well too)
- fake snow (I bought a bag from Michael’s)
- mini christmas trees (I bought mine from the dollar store)
- glue the tree to the inside of the jar lid (if the tree is too tall for the jar, you need to do a little tree trimming)
- put a small amount of fake snow in the jar (you will be tempted to put a lot in, but you don’t want to burry the tree in snow)
- screw the lid onto the jar
- tie a bow around the base of the jar
And you’re done!
These are a few of my finished snow globes. I like the mismatched jars! I used both white satin ribbon and white eyelet ribbon.
Some different ideas:
- using the glittered snow from Michaels
- adding glitter to the tree
- adding mini lights or ornaments to the tree