I found the inspiration for this ornament on Pinterest….of course! I made a dozen of these adorable ornaments to give out as christmas gifts. I tied a white ribbon in the loop for hanging the ornament and bought little Chinese take-out boxes to wrap them up in.
- mini christmas trees (Michael’s sells these in packs of 12 for around $3)
- “make your own” glass ornaments (make sure the opening is large enough for the base of the tree)
- hot glue
- glitter (I used Martha Stewart glitter in Snow)
- add glue to the base of the tree
- use your fingers and the tweezers to place the tree inside the ornament
- hold the tree in place with the tweezers to let the glue set
- using a funnel pour in the salt and glitter
- put the ornament top back on
And you’re done!